Joint-Stock Company «Transneft Western Siberia» has been incorporated since 1991 as a subsidiary joint-stock company in Transneft (Transneft, JSC before June 30, 2016) and is a reliable element of the system of oil trunk pipelines of Russia, ensuring continuous oil transportation across the territory of the Omsk, Novosibirsk, Kemerovo Regions, Krasnoyarsk Territory to oil refineries of Siberia, Far East, and for exports.
The company operates over 3 478,08 km of oil trunk pipelines (single line): Omsk – Irkutsk, Anzhero-Sudzhensk – Krasnoyarsk, Krasnoyarsk – Irkutsk, Omsk – Pavlodar, TON-2 (to the border of the Republic of Kazakhstan). It maintains over 50 lines of underwater crossings, including across the Irtysh, Ob, and Yenisei rivers.
Oil is pumped by 20 trunk oil pumping stations. The total capacity of the company’s tank battery is 1,503 thousand cu.m.
The key lines of business of Transneft Western Siberia, JSC include:
• trunk pipeline transportation operation;
• transportation via oil trunk pipelines;
• oil storage;
• oil purchase and sales;
• construction, technical re-equipment, and reconstruction of trunk pipeline transportation assets, buildings and facilities;
• repair of trunk pipeline transportation assets, buildings and facilities;
• protection of the environment and reasonable use of minerals; fire prevention and liquidation, etc.